Do you know how it feels to experience lack of money? It may happen to everyone, even if you have a good and stable income. Sometimes cash is needed right away. Due to the convenient service of SpeedyPaydayLoans and instant approval, you can get fast cash online in West Virginia .
Are you looking for a quick loan in West Virginia? You will have the money in your bank account in 24 hours, you should just fill out a safe and simple application form. Do it right now!
Table of Contents:
- What Are Payday Loans?
- West Virginia Does Not Allow Payday Lending, But…
- The Advantages of Getting an Online Payday Loan
- Borrower Eligibility Requirements in West Virginia
- How the Loan Process Works
- Top 3 Reasons to Take Payday Loan in West Virginia
- The Types of Lenders Available
- The Costs and Regulations Surrounding West Virginia Payday Loans
- Comparing Payday Loans and Personal Loans in West Virginia (WV)
- Payday Loans West Virginia Near Me
- Things to Consider When Applying For West Virginia Payday Loans
- What Makes Speedy Payday Loans Different?
- Payday Loans: Hints and Tips
- Can You Get Denied for a Payday Loan?
- Alternatives to Payday Loans in West Virginia
- Frequently Asked Questions
A payday loan is a short-term, small loan that you pay off once you receive your next paycheck, typically 2-4 weeks after you take out the loan. Such loans tend to have small loan limits, usually up to $1,000, and don’t involve a credit check.
You can get a payday loan online or at an in-person location if it’s available in your area. For many lenders from our network, there’s no credit check involved. It’s appreciated by borrowers who don’t have good credit—or any credit—and need money fast.
Once you complete an application form, you’ll need to wait a bit for approval, and get the funds transferred to your bank account within 24 hours. If you can’t afford to pay off the loan on time, some companies have an option to renew or rollover your plan to extend the due date, but this will make your loan more expensive.
According to West Virginia law, traditional payday lending is generally not allowed in the state. However, you should not despair if you need fast cash. If you reside in WV, you can still turn to online payday lenders. They are based in other states where payday loans are legal.
One way to think about it: If you apply for a credit card, the issuer is usually located in a state other than the one you reside in. For instance, you might apply for a credit card from a bank based in New York, and that is allowed.
So, West Virginia residents have options when they need speedy personal loans.
We have several reasons for this:
✔It saves time. The application is approved in a few minutes, and the money is transferred to your bank account within 24 hours;
✔It’s safe. Internet lenders keep the personal data of clients strictly confidential;
✔It’s fair. Before taking a loan, you can read the contract carefully and make sure you understand the terms;
✔It’s comfortable. You can receive money online, as well as repay the loan via the Internet. You can get funds from the comfort of your home;
✔It’s hassle-free. Even if you have a poor credit history, you can still qualify for a loan. Payday loans are issued to consumers with all credit scores.
With us, it is easier to get a loan. Choose the desired amount, repayment terms and solve all your money issues right now.
We offer a simple, streamlined application process. Most clients are approved right away if they meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid checking account in good standing;
- Are a permanent resident of West Virginia;
- Are aged 18 or older;
- Have a source of a stable income;
- Can provide a valid phone number and email address.
You can apply for a payday loan online or by visiting a lender’s location in person. Most WV residents prefer to apply online as it is fast and easy.
If you decide to apply via the internet, you can start the application process right away. Some personal information will be required. Below is a list is some of the possible requirements a lender may ask of you:
- State Issued ID (i.e., driver’s license);
- Proof of Income (i.e., recent paystub);
- Post Dated Check w/Principle and Interest;
- Copy of a Recent Bank Statement;
- Social Security Card;
- Recent Utility Bill;
- Credit Score or Credit History;
It’s also important that all of the data you provide is correct. A lender can check references and call your employer to verify the information you provided (if necessary).
As soon as your application is approved, the lender will work with you to distribute the funds. If you applied via the Internet, you may be required to visit a lender’s physical location to finalize the process. Visiting an in-store usually means you can get the money ritgh away. Another option is that a lender can deposit money directly into a bank account which takes no more than 24 hours.
More and more WV residents apply for speedy payday loans online, and there are several reasons for this.
Payday loans are easy to access
In order to take a short-term loan online, you just need to fill out a form with personal data, e-sign a contract, and wait for the money to arrive. Moreover, funds can be received both in cash through payment and transfer systems, and on a bank account.
Most lenders from our network offer several options. In addition, a number of organizations offer various ways to apply – in the lender’s location, on the website, through a mobile application, etc.
When you apply for a personal loan with us, money is transferred to your bank account literally within a few minutes. However, the speed of financing depends on several factors: the work of a particular bank, the selected payment method.
You’d better select lenders that issue loans around the clock – in this case, you can receive money at any time regardless of your location, you just need to have a valid phone number and access to the Internet.
A microfinance institution will not let you down
Microfinance organizations carry out their activities in accordance with US legislation, so they are safe to use. It is important that the company must have a license to operate in the state. You can always refine this information on the lender’s website.
Among other things, microfinance institutions do not impose strict requirements on borrowers. For example, even a bad credit history will not prevent you from taking out a loan. And if you take loans and repay them on time, it will improve over time. As a result, you will be able to get a large loan in the future, including a business loan, a mortgage, a car loan, etc.
At Speedy Payday Loans, we offer a variety of useful features:
- With our fast service, most loans are issued within one business day;
- Funds are deposited right into your bank account;
- Lenders are often ready to work with clients who have poor credit or no credit;
- You only need to fill out a simple online form.
We neither provide any loans nor advertise any lenders in West Virginia, but we use the information you provide to connect you to a licensed direct lender (assuming you are eligible for a loan). The reputable lenders working with us comply with the Online Lenders Alliance best practices. This online method is very convenient because you don’t have to leave your home or office and wait in line or wait for a store to open. We process applicants’ requests on secure servers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Below are basic West Virginia payday loans costs and regulations:
|MAX Loan Amount||$2,000|
|MAX APR||Small loan rate cap 31% per year|
|Collateral or guarantor||None, unsecured|
|Credit score requirements||Aailable for bad credit|
|Criminal actions against borrowers||Prohibited|
West Virginia Cash Loan Debate
If you feel a payday lender is engaging in illegal collection practices, you can always contact your West Virginia Attorney General:
- Office of the Attorney General – Consumer Protection
- Mailing: P.O. Box 1789, Charleston, WV 25326
Online payday loans and personal loans are popular financial products but they differ in some aspects. Although their main purpose is to help those in need of fast cash. Payday loans are issued for a short term (usually 7 to 14 days and sometimes up to 1 month). Personal loans, on the other hand, are issued for 2 years or longer.
When it comes to interest, personal loans come with lower interest rates as compared to payday loans. However, a payday loan is more helpful for a debt consolidation loan or for paying an emergency.
Payday loans are much easier to get than a personal loan. All you need is to apply via the Internet, or you can visit their physical store. Typically, you can get a short-term loan within a few hours or even immediately, while a personal loan takes several days for the process. Typically, only personal loans will show on your credit report. If you applied for personal loans and you were able to pay it in a timely manner, your credit history will improve. It only means you get qualified for higher loan amounts and lower interest rates in the future.
Searching for speedy payday loans near you? Use our matching service to get matched with the right lender in your city. Cash advance loans are offered all across West Virginia, including in the following cities:
- Charles Town
- New Martinsville
- Bruceton Mills
- Point Pleasant
- Berkeley Spring
- South Charleston
- Terra Alta
- Scott Depot
- West Union
- Lost Creek
- Mount Hope
- St Marys
- So Charleston
- Pleasant Valley
When applying for a payday loan or personal loan in West Virginia, financial experts recommend paying attention to the following items:
- Weighted decision. You should study the terms of loans in several companies, as well as choose the right repayment date – optimally, 3-4 days after you receive your next paycheck. When repaying several loans at once, it is necessary to plan payments at different periods of the month in order to distribute the debt load. It is believed that such a load should not exceed 30-40% of the monthly income.
- Status check. A financial institution must have a license to issue loans. You can check its availability online. In addition, a lender must necessarily be a member of the Online Lenders Alliance.
- The total loan cost. Each borrower must carefully read the contract before signing it. Such an agreement must necessarily contain information on the total loan cost (the total money you will pay back over the loan term).
- Timely repayment. Experts advise using only proven methods of transferring money and keeping all checks and documents. When you close your loan, it is important to avoid possible disagreements. For this, you need to take a no debt certificate confirming this fact. If for some reason the loan cannot be repaid on time, you must immediately notify the lender about this: if there is a good reason (loss of work, illness), your loan can be extended. In addition, the borrower can repay the debt and save on interest.
Speedy Payday Loans is a unique service for the US payday lending market. Until recently, to apply for a loan, it was necessary to visit the lender’s office, collect a lot of various documents, and have an official income. And even the advent of the online loan system has not completely solved this problem. Most online services worked on the same principle as traditional in-store offices. The client filled out the application, waited for a call from a specialist, answered a lot of all kinds of questions, wait for a decision. And the entire process could take several days or even longer.
It is clear that such conditions were simply not acceptable for microfinance – after all, an online loan should be fast and convenient. And then lenders decided that they needed to change something. And today you can use our online referral service. It has never been so easy to apply for a cash advance loan!
Why Borrowers Choose Us
- The application process does not exceed 5 minutes. And the money is credited to your bank account within 24 hours;
- 95% of applications submitted via our referral service are approved;
- We do not pay attention to poor credit history or its absence. With every short-term loan you take out and pay off, your credit score gets better;
- Lenders from our network issue loans around the clock;
- To get a loan, you do not need to provide a lot of documents – just a government-issued ID is enough;
- We do not charge any hidden fees – they simply do not exist. Moreover, for each loan repaid on time, the client receives attractive discounts and bonuses on subsequent requests.
All you need to apply for a loan is access to the Internet, a bank account and a couple of minutes of free time.
It very rarely happens that our referral service robot does not cope with its task. In any case, the processing of your application will take very little time.
Before you take out a loan, you should weigh everything well and think it over. Below are some tips on how to borrow responsibly :
- The microfinance organization must be time-tested and have an excellent reputation. Before starting a dialogue with such a company, you should make sure whether it has a license to issue loans, read reviews about it.
- You should understand all the terms carefully. If you do not understand any clauses, you need to contact the lender and get answers to your questions.
- You should provide only correct information about yourself, otherwise, there is a risk of getting into the “list of scammers”.
- Don’t take out loans for other people.
- You need to borrow an amount that you will be able to return on time.
- Never take out many loans, otherwise, you risk getting into a debt trap.
- You need to repay the loan on time. If you feel you have difficulty repaying your loan, you must contact the lender to find out if it is possible to extend your loan or repay the debt in parts.
- Loan extension should not be used more than three times, otherwise it will have a bad effect on your reputation as a borrower and your ability to borrow again.
- Do not get used to loans, because interest is paid for this.
A speedy personal loan is ideal for those people who urgently need money in an emergency. Usually, getting such a loan is not difficult. However, even despite the rather flexible lending conditions, your application may be rejected. Since this topic is relevant today, we decided to devote special attention to it and tell in more detail about loan rejection reasons.
According to the current US legislation, financial institutions are not required to explain to a potential client why he or she was not approved for a loan. However, there are a number of objective reasons why you may be declined for a loan:
- Bad credit history: if you have had difficulty repaying your loans in the past, then you may be approved for a loan, but if you are a persistent defaulter and have several outstanding loans, you may be rejected. To begin with, you will need to pay off all current loans and try to improve your credit score. Only in this case, you will be more likely to receive a personal loan at least for a small amount in the future.
- Conviction or mental illness: banks and other credit institutions try not to work with those who have been convicted, persons on probation, as well as those who have a mental illness.
- Insolvency: If a financial company found factors in your biography that confirm the risk of your insolvency, for example, you have not been officially employed for a long time, then your application may be rejected. Sometimes people apply for payday loans because they have no other choice, but often such clients do not even think about how they will repay the loan + interest.
- Mistakes on a loan application: if you enter someone else’s phone number or fictitious email address, this fact is already suspicious and may be perceived by a financial institution as an attempt to hide your personal data.
Even if you fall into one of the given categories, you may still qualify for a short-term loan with us!
Payday loans are very demanded in West Virginia, but it is still possible to get fast cash in other ways:
- Installment loans. Amounts typically range between $1,000 and $5,000. The terms vary between 36 – 60 months. Such loans are paid off in fixed monthly installments.
- Personal loans. You can get up to $35,000 for any personal needs without paperwork, guarantors or collateral for several years.
- Title loans. It is a type of secured loan where borrowers can use their vehicle title as collateral. Car title loan amounts typically range from $100 to $5,500.
- Credit card cash advance. If you have a credit card, you can consider a cash advance. Although expensive, this option usually has a lower interest than payday loans and can help you out in a tough financial period.
- Tribal loans. These are loans from tribal lenders that operate on Native American sovereign land and aren’t controlled by state law. Make sure you’ve checked the creditor’s reviews and reputation
- Conventional loans from a bank or credit union. They are sometimes cheaper but take longer to access. Moreover, this product doesn’t suit consumers with poor credit and those who have no bank account or are not a member of a credit union.
- Speak with your creditors to settle your debt. If you are going to apply for a loan because of some problems with another loan, consider regulating this debt in another way. Contact your creditor. Probably, they may reduce the payments.
- Try to apply through a loan connection service. Speedy Payday Loans is a bright example of such a service. We may find the right lender willing to offer you a short-term loan. Keep in mind that the lender you’re matched with must comply with West Virginia law.
- Ask family and friends for help. It may be embarrassing but it will definitely be the cheapest option. Just don’t forget to return the money if you don’t want to ruin the relationship.
- Apply for government assistance programs. There are various problems offered by the state that can be useful when you need fast cash but don’t want to take out a new line of credit.
Yes, you can find some lenders offering online payday loans in West Virginia. But you must choose trusted and licensed companies.Can I get a payday loan in West Virginia with bad credit?
Yes, you can get a no credit check payday loan in WV regardless of your credit score In fact, online payday loans are available to borrowers with any credit history. Lenders determine your solvency relying not only on your credit score but income and other factors.
How long does it take to get a payday loan in West Virginia?
Usually, if you apply online before 11 am on a weekday, you should expect to have the funds in your bank account the same day. you can also visit a loan store near your area to get a cash advance right away. If approved, the funds are typically deposited into your bank account as soon as the same day, or the next business day.
What happens if I do not repay my loan on time?
You can extend your loan at a cost. We recommend that you apply for an extension in advance rather than being a defaulter.
How many payday loans in West Virginia can I take?
A resident of West Virginia can usually take only 1 payday loan at a time. In most cases, your application for the next loan will only get accepted after your last one is paid off.
Can’t I get the payday loan approval if I am not a resident of West Virginia?
No. The payday lending laws of WV allow a payday loan only to the residents of this state. But, there are lenders in other states where you can apply for a small-dollar loan as a local resident.