Anyone can experience financial difficulties. And if you need extra cash urgently, a speedy payday loan will be an excellent solution. Our online referral service has an extensive network of credible lenders that issue short-term loans to consumers with any credit ratings. Apply online if you want to get a small-dollar loan on favorable terms, with no calls and hard credit checks.
Now you do not have to wander around the city or visit different sites, study offers, compare them… It would take a long time. Here you can choose the most suitable loan to deal with unexpected expenses.
All represented lenders are licensed to operate in Kansas. Therefore, you will be sure that you will be using legal services.
Table of Contents:
- What Are Payday Loans?
- Maximum Loan Amount in Kansas
- Maximum Term for a Payday Loan in Kansas
- What is the Statute of Limitations on a Payday Loan in Kansas?
- Rates, Fees, and Other Charge Limits in Kansas
- Kansas Payday Loan Regulations
- Who is Eligible for a Payday Loan in Kansas?
- Can I Get a Payday Loan with Bad Credit?
- How to Apply for a Payday Loan Online in KS
- Important Information About Payday Loans in Kansas
- Online Loans Across the State of Kansas
- Boost Your Chances of Getting Your Payday Loan Approved
- Benefits of Speedy Payday Loans
- Why Use Our Online Referral Service?
- All Best Kansas Lenders in One Place
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Lending Links
Payday loans are a very popular lending product. They allow you to quickly get access to extra cash for a short time. However, like any financial product, they need to be used wisely. If done recklessly, payday loans can significantly increase your debt burden and create serious financial problems.
Many lenders offer easy loans, but they charge higher interest. If you default on your loan repayment, a small loan can quickly grow and turn into a big problem.
A payday loan is a handy tool for solving small and temporary financial difficulties. It is recommended to take out a loan if you are sure that you are able to repay your loan on the due date specified in the agreement.
If you are not sure that you can afford to make payment on time, it would be better to look for other opportunities.
It is worth using payday loans when:
- You need a few hundred dollars and you receive your next paycheck in a few days or weeks;
- You do not have enough funds for the necessary purchase. You should not take payday loans to meet optional needs, for example, to purchase a new dress or go to a club;
- You need money urgently to cover emergency needs, for example, for treatment, education, car repair or home improvement.
In Kansas, payday lenders cannot give out a loan for more than $500. This limit is on individual loans only, not in the aggregate. You can have two loans at once, so you could theoretically borrow up to $1,000.
Payday lenders from our network do not have to check the extent to which their clients are in debt with other lenders either. As a result, you can take out additional payday loans from new providers to keep up with your other accounts.
The maximum term for a payday loan in Kansas is 30 days. But you can also borrow funds for seven days, but typically borrowers request loans for 2-3 weeks.
The Kansas laws prohibit payday lenders from offering refinances or rollovers to their clients. You can’t pay a payday loan that falls under Statute 404 with another payday loan from the same lender. Of course, borrowers can always take out a loan from another lender and extend the term almost indefinitely.
A statute of limitations is a law that creates a period of time in which a person can be legally charged with a crime. It is the amount of time a debt collector has to sue you for unpaid loans. When it expires, courts can no longer enforce orders against the borrower to repay the outstanding balance.
In Kansas, the statute of limitations on a payday loan is five years.
Payday lenders in Kansas can require finance charges no higher than 15% of the balance of the loan.
If you have a $500 loan, 15% of the balance will be $75. Depending on the loan duration, that can work out anywhere from 183% APR to 782% APR. On a typical 14-day loan, it’s about 391%.
Fortunately, beyond this base finance charge, you cannot be charged many other fees. There are only two exceptions:
- First, there’s an allowance for a single returned funds fee up to $30 for payday loans secured by a post-dated check. Typically, lenders must inform the borrower about this charge, and the borrower must agree to it before signing the agreement;
- Second, you can be charged a fee equal to 3% of the outstanding loan balance after the due rate if the borrower does not pay off their loan.
For example, say you borrow $300 for 14 days. If you don’t pay anything back on the due date, the lender can charge you $9 every month until you repay it in full.
- Maximum loan amount: $500
- Maximum APR: 782% (on a 1-week loan)
- Minimum loan term: 7 days
- Maximum loan term: 30 days
- Number of rollovers allowed: None
- Number of outstanding loans allowed: 2 per lender
- Cooling-off period: Lenders can’t give more than 3 loans to any one borrower within 30 days
- Finance charges: 15% of the amount of the payday loan. Late charges no more than 3% per month for balances outstanding after the maturity date.
- Collection fees: One NSF fee up to $30
- Criminal actions: Prohibited
Rates and Fees: Representative Example
The table shows the APR and Finance Charges for various loan amounts for a 7-day term:
|Loan Amount||Fee Amount||APR||Total of Payments|
Lenders from our network require that borrowers meet the following requirements:
- Have an active bank account that has been in operation for at least 30 consecutive days;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have a valid phone number and email address;
- Must be located in Kansas;
- Have a steady income from employment or another source.
Yes. Such a bad credit loan can be obtained via our online referral service. We offer our clients fast and efficient financial solutions tailored to their specific needs. Thus, if you have a bad credit history, Speedy Payday Loans is the place where you can find the best solution for your needs!
Lenders from our network offer bad credit loans online, so you can apply or get the money you need from the comfort of your home or office. You can chat with our online consultant or call us 24/7 – in any case, we will help you by offering the best solution.
With us, even if you have a bad credit history, you can be sure that we will do our best to match you with the most suitable lender who issues speedy online loans in Kansas!
You can apply online for a payday loan and receive funds as soon as the same day or the next business day. It’s easy.
Our service does not issue any loans but only matches consumers with the best payday lenders in Kansas. Using a referral service is convenient and free of charge. We cooperate exclusively with credible lenders that are licensed to operate in KS. The online portal contains information about various types of loans and reviews from real borrowers. Save your time – it will take you just a few minutes to apply for a cash advance loan via the Internet. To get a small-dollar loan online, you just need to:
- Click Get Started and fill out a short application form;
- Get matched with the right lender and wait for approval;
- Read the agreement carefully and e-sign it (if you are satisfied with the terms and rates);
- Receive the money and use it for whatever needs.
The providers of financial services in the state are regulated by the Kansas Office of the State Bank Commissioner. Payday lenders fall under their jurisdiction. The authority investigates financial institutions that violate laws and regulations and can take legal action against them, including imposing fines or disbanding the organization. In addition, the office offers educational programs on finance to help Kansas residents protect themselves.
It is clear that everyone wants to get a speedy payday loan on favorable terms. But in rare cases consumers may be rejected for a loan. We give you a few tips on increasing your chances of getting accepted for a payday loan.:
- Always provide true information in the application form. After all, incorrect information about your employment or income size will sooner or later be revealed by the lender;
- When filling out the form, adhere to the most formal and concise style. After all, applications are initially processed using a computer program. And if it does not contain all the necessary information and addresses, then it is automatically rejected;
- Take into account your financial capabilities. Select the loan term that suits you. And do not ask for more than you really need to deal with unexpected problems, especially if you are a first-time borrower.
- High approval rates. 95% of applications are approved every day. Payday loans are available to everyone – retired, disabled, young mothers, students, freelancers can get a loan online, regardless of income size;
- Fast funding. You can get a loan very quickly. Lenders from our network are ready to lend money as quickly as possible. Our work is focused on urgency, which cannot be provided by a commercial bank. The entire process takes half an hour, and you can get money even on a day off;
- Online process. The process of applying for a loan does not force the person to go anywhere. The entire process can be completed online. All you need to do is to fill out the form;
- No collateral. An online speedy loan does not involve collateral or guarantors. You do not need to spend hours or even days collecting papers. At the same time, not every person has the opportunity to confirm their income;
- Bad credit is ok. You can get accepted for a loan even if you have a poor credit score. Banks do not work with clients who have a bad credit history. And microfinance organizations are always ready to help you, even if you have been rejected by all banks.
SpeedyPaydayLoans is an online referral service that helps Kansas residents find the best payday loan offers on the market.
We collect complete information about each microfinance organization and its features, check it for reliability, and also collect all the data for each loan option. Nowadays, the opportunity to save it is a huge value.
Every day we process thousands of user requests, so we know that each of our clients has their own request, which we must satisfy. For example, some users need to get a loan with less-than-perfect credit history and outstanding debts. And someone is looking for a loan with no collateral and calls from the lender. We make this possible. With us, everyone can find a suitable option based on their unique needs.
Our other goal is to improve the financial literacy of our users. After all, some creditors in the USA take advantage of borrowers and can impose unfavorable conditions, various additional services, and simply “puzzle their brains”. That is why we have selected the best lenders that never misuse their clients or charge hidden fees.
You can also read user reviews, which will help you make the right choice.
For your convenience, we collect the best lenders in Kansas based on ratings and reviews from real clients.
The loan rating was based on customer feedback, the percentage of approved applications. When compiling the network of lenders, we took into account statistical data, demand for credit institutions and selected those that received the most positive feedback from both users and financial analysts. We personally checked the work of the most popular companies and chose those we were satisfied with.
We are here 24/7 to help you choose the best product. Every offer you see on this page has been carefully selected and tested by our experts. With us, you can solve your financial problems, as well as get a speedy payday loan online around the clock and with no paperwork.
Use our referral service, we’ll be happy to help! Quick payday loans have become very popular. Applications are processed immediately, which attracts many consumers.
Q: Are payday loans legal in Kansas?
A: Yes. Payday lending is legal in the state of Kansas.
Q: How much can I borrow with a payday loan?
A: In Kansas, you can borrow up to $500. If approved, the amount you may borrow will depend upon several factors, such as your income, credit score, etc.
Q: Who does payday loans near me?
A: We cooperate with the best lenders that issue loans all across Kansas, and you can always use our platform to find the right lender near you.
Q: If accepted, when will I receive my funds?
A: You can get funds quickly! If you apply online and are approved, you should expect to have the money in your bank account as soon as the same day or the next day.