Online payday loans in Hawaii are a unique opportunity to get cash quickly, simply and urgently without guarantors and without proof of income. You just need to fill out an application online and get matched with a reputable lender who will issue a speedy payday loan for whatever needs. Our lenders are also not interested in your credit history, so the application process is as quick and simple as possible.
Table of Contents:
- How Payday Loans Work
- Exemplary Situations Why People Get a Payday Loan
- Hawaii Payday Loan Facts
- Am I Eligible for a Payday Loan in Hawaii?
- What’s the Process for Getting a Payday Loan?
- Why Should I Apply for a Payday Loan in Hawaii?
- Hawaii Payday Loan Regulations
- How to Find Hawaii Payday Loans Near Me
- Recommendations on Getting Payday Loans in Hawaii
- Boost Your Chances of Getting Approved for a Loan
- What Makes Speedy Payday Loans Different?
- 5 Reasons You Can Be Rejected for a Loan
- Can I Get an Online Payday Loan with Bad Credit?
- Consider Payday Loan Alternatives
- Hawaii Payday Loan FAQs
Every Hawaii resident has the opportunity to get an instant loan online. It is necessary to provide some kind of identity verification and a valid personal bank account. The entire application process is online and takes a few minutes. At the same time, the microfinance organization is not interested in what purpose you need a loan for: repairing a car or an apartment, buying household appliances, traveling, or just wanting to make the purchase you’ve always dreamt of. In addition, with us, you can get a loan online to ensure a full life for yourself and your family.
You can apply for a loan at any convenient time. You just need to have a gadget with access to the Internet.
Loan approval rates are very high – up to 95%, and even a person with a bad credit history can get approved for a loan around the clock. Anyone who has reached the age of majority can borrow fast cash. The loan amount will be transferred to your bank account as soon as the same day or the next day.
A speedy payday loan has a number of differences from a bank loan. In the bank, the future borrower will need to go through a long and laborious application procedure, and finally, you may get rejected. Eligibility criteria are tough and the borrower needs to have a good credit score. However, often this approach turns out to be completely unacceptable since you may have no time to wait too long for the bank’s decision, so many HI residents in need of fast cash contact microfinance organizations. Here you can get small-dollar loans online around the clock, without even leaving your home. Almost everyone can use the services of lenders that provide payday loans because such loans are used in various cases:
✔You need cash urgently. It will not be possible to get a bank loan quickly, it is good if this process takes a few hours, not weeks. When you apply for a payday loan online, the entire application process takes on average a few hours due to a completely different approach to work;
✔You need a small loan for a short time. High interest rates make long-term lending unprofitable. Most payday lenders issue loans for a period of up to 31 days, but you can choose a larger loan term, if necessary;
✔You need to purchase equipment urgently. The breakdown of vital home appliances is often confusing because their purchase was not included in your plans. In such cases, a speedy online loan will allow you to quickly purchase what you need.
Payday loans may help you put in many situations. The most important thing is to assess your own strengths and financial capabilities before you submit your request
According to a 2020 report by Hawaii Public Radio, the state has over 100 lenders that issue payday loans. The article notes that for every $600 borrowed, the customer will pay $105 in interest.
About 8% of Hawaiian households have used payday loans, compared to 6% of households across the USA. In addition, 6.4% of households who identify as Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander took out a payday loan in 2020, triple the percentage for this ethnic group in 2015.
The state has introduced several bills to regulate the industry but failed to pass the Hawaii state legislature. Most recently, the Senate rejected a bill that would cap the interest rate for payday loans at 36%.
Hawaii lenders have their own borrower eligibility requirements that must be met, but common requirements are:
- You must be a legal Hawaii resident;
- You must be at least 18 years old;
- You must earn at least $1,000 each month;
- You must have a valid checking or savings account with direct deposit;
- You must have a phone number and e-mail address;
- You must provide a valid Social Security Number.
It’s never been easier to get a speedy payday loan online in Hawaii. Just follow a few simple steps to get approved:
- Apply online. Click the “Get Started” button and fill out a short application form. Make sure you only provide correct and valid information. Then submit your request;
- Get matched with the right lender. We process your request and connect you to the most suitable lender from our network of licensed lenders;
- Wait for approval and get money. Wait for the lender’s decision. If approved, read the agreement carefully, make sure you understand its terms and conditions. E-sign an agreement and get money transferred to your bank account as soon as the same day or the next day.
- Same-day funding – if approved, the funds are credited to your bank account quickly – often the same day;
- Fast lender’s decision – you will learn the lender’s final verdict within 10 minutes;
- Apply around the clock – payday loans are issued 24 hours a day and 7 days a week;
- Relaxed borrower requirements – also every adult Hawaii resident is eligible for a loan;
- Beneficial terms – both new and regular clients can get affordable lending terms;
- Small loans available – you will be able to borrow $100-$600, which will help you solve minor financial problems;
- Bad credit history is ok– we understand that bad credit history can be a common mistake of the past, so we do not pay attention to it.
|Interest Rate (APR)
|Minimum Loan Amount
|Maximum Loan Amount
|Minimum Loan Term
|Maximum Loan Term
|Number of Rollovers
|15% of the amount advanced; less than $17.65 for $100
|Statute of Limitations
|6 years (from the last payment)
|Database Loan Tracking
Borrower Rights in Hawaii
Although Hawaii has among the most permissive payday loan laws in the USA, Hawaii payday loan borrowers are reliably protected from unfair lending practices. For example, there are laws that limit the maximum payday loan amount to $600 and prohibit rollovers. These laws are designed to keep borrowers from high-interest debt they cannot afford to pay off.
- Captain Cook
- Discovery Harbour
- East Honolulu
- Eden Roc
- Ewa Beach
- Ewa Gentry
- Ewa Villages
- Fern Acres
- Fern Forest
- Hawaiian Acres
- Hawaiian Beaches
- Hawaiian Ocean View
Getting a loan is a big commitment, so here are a few tips before you decide to apply for a loan:
- Evaluate your financial capabilities. Loan repayment is an obligation that must be fulfilled within a certain period of time set by the lender. Otherwise, late payment will be seen on your credit report;
- Take a loan only if you really need it now;
- When selecting the loan amount, borrow exactly as much as you need. Do not borrow “extra” funds;
- Plan your loan repayment date based on your sources of income;
- When selecting the loan term, choose the most comfortable payment for yourself;
- Choose the optimal amount and term of the loan;
- Read the contract carefully before signing and make sure that all the terms of the contract are clear to you and you are aware that you can fulfill them;
- If you have the opportunity to repay your loan early – use it. If for any reason you are unable to fulfill your obligations, please inform the lender;
- Fulfill your financial obligations to the lender in good faith. In accordance with the law, all information on your loan and its repayment will be transferred to credit bureaus to build your credit history.
It may happen that a lender declines you for a loan for reasons that could be foreseen in advance and in some cases avoided.
Read our tips to boost your chances of getting approved for a loan:
✔Close all existing loans;
✔Try to provide collateral or guarantors;
✔Check your credit history, make sure that the data entered by financial institutions is correct;
✔Provide correct and reliable personal data when filling out the application form;
✔Close previously received credit cards if you do not use them at the moment;
✔Mention if you have an additional income (social benefits, scholarship, freelancing, etc.);
✔Mention if you own real estate, vehicles, shares, etc.
We’re working hard to make payday loans as affordable as possible. We believe that all kinds of people should have access to short-term loans which can help them cover unforeseen expenses even if they have poor credit records.
If you’ve decided to take out a payday loan via our referral service, you can do so safe in the knowledge that Speedy Payday Loans can always help you do so. But remember we are not a payday lender. Instead, we help you find the right lender for your needs and budget. We have an extensive network of licensed lenders in Hawaii to suit your needs.
Your application may get rejected for a number of reasons:
❌Bad credit history. Despite their loyalty, payday lenders are not interested in lending to chronic debtors and non-payers;
❌Insufficient solvency. You cannot get a loan if you have a very low monthly income or no income at all;
❌Age under 18. It is illegal to lend money to Hawaii residents who are less than 18 years old;
❌High credit burden. You may get rejected if you already have many loans;
❌Invalid data. A lender will decline you for a loan if your application contains errors or inaccuracies.
Life is unpredictable and it is impossible to insure against unforeseen financial expenses. Everyone can face a situation when they urgently need a loan. The situation is aggravated if you have a bad credit history. Banks refuse to work with such consumers and it is useless to convince them of your ability to repay a loan on time. You can be the most responsible person, but the bank manager will not give you a penny if you have a poor credit score.
A bad credit loan can be given by a pawnshop. But these institutions require collateral. Unfortunately, this option will not work if you are unable to provide collateral.
Do not worry! There is a way out! We have collected HI lenders that accept bad credit. These companies treat borrowers with an open mind and rescue those who have a tough situation.
This, an online speedy loan can be taken by unemployed, consumers with no official income, students, retired, Hawaii residents who are over 18 years old.
- Installment loans;
- Bad credit loans;
- Credit cards;
- Social services and local assistance programs;
- Personal loans;
- Additional part-time jobs or some side gigs and freelance opportunities to earn extra cash;
- Recycling for money;
- Help from your employer, family and friends;
- Debt consolidation loans;
- Traditional banks or credit unions.
Q: Does Hawaii have a cooling-off period for payday loans?
A: The state does not currently have a payday loan cooling-off period as a mandate.
Q: What happens if I miss the repayment date?
A: The loan becomes more expensive. You’d better apply for an extension rather than being a defaulter. Although you will still be charged a fee for the extension, it will save you from becoming a defaulter.
Q: Can’t I get approved if I am not a resident of Hawaii?
A: No. The state loan regulations allow a payday loan only to the residents of Hawaii. But, there are lenders in other states where you can apply for a payday loan as a local resident.
Q: How many payday loans in HI can I take?
A: A Hawaii resident is eligible to take only 1 payday loan at a particular time.