Everyone has to face financial difficulties, and it is not always possible to solve problems by borrowing money from friends, relatives or taking a loan from a bank. Microfinance organizations come to the rescue in difficult situations. If you fulfill your obligations reasonably and assess your own capabilities carefully, using payday loans will be a profitable decision.
Table of contents:
- What Is a Payday Loan?
- What Is a Good Reason to Get a Payday Loan?
- Costs and Regulations Surrounding Payday Loans in Alaska
- Consumer Protection in Alaska
- Requirements for Alaska Payday Loans
- How the Loan Process Works
- Bad Credit Payday Loans in Alaska
- What You Need to Know About Payday Loans
- Repayment Options
- Advantages of Alaska Payday Loans
- Why Choose Speedy Payday Loans
- Common Reasons for Payday Loan Rejection
- Payday Loans Near Me
- Other Ways to Get Fast Cash in AK
- Frequently Asked Questions
A payday loan is a short-term, small-dollar (generally for $500 or less) that is typically due on your next payday. Almost everyone can use it, and it will take about 10 minutes to complete the application process. Common features of the product:
- Loan amounts are small;
- Terms are short;
- Interest rates are higher than those of traditional loans.
The undoubted advantage of payday loans is that you can make a deal without visiting the lender’s office. The procedure is no more complicated than transferring money from one bank card to another. Our online referral service will help you find the best offer for your unique needs.
In some cases, payday loans become the only way to borrow money. The service is useful in the following cases:
✔You need to buy things unscheduled, pay for services, you need money for treatment or medicines, a car breaks down;
✔There is an opportunity to buy something for a promotion or at a great discount. Not everyone has relatives and friends who can borrow money;
✔The borrower does not have a verified income, is working informally, or has a small official income;
✔The borrower’s credit history is far from perfect and banks refuse to issue a loan.
|MIN Loan Amount||$100|
|MAX Loan Amount||$500|
|MIN. Loan Term||14 days|
|MAX. Loan Term||31 days|
|Additional fees||$5 origination fee|
|Collateral or guarantor||None, unsecured|
|Number of simultaneous loans||Not limited|
|Cooling off period||None|
|Extension, repayment plan||Repayment plan|
|Default penalties||Finance charge for every new repayment period|
|Credit score requirements||Available for bad credit|
All of these laws are enforced by the Division of Banking and Securities in Alaska. Laws may change from time to time, but this organization can help you with any questions or complaints you may have of a loan provider.
- Regulator: Alaska Division of Banking and Securities
- Address: 550 W 7th Ave #1850, Robert B. Atwood Building, Anchorage, AK 99501
- Regulator’s Website: https://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/dbs/Home.aspx
The borrow eligibility criteria for Alaska borrowers vary by lender. However, if you meet the following criteria, you should be eligible for a payday loan in the state:
- You have a steady source of income;
- You are a legal resident of Alaska;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have a personal bank account.
You will be required to provide a copy of a government-issued photo ID or your driver’s license. You would also have to provide your email address, phone number, proof of income, Social Security Number, and a blank check or banking information.
- Get Started. Fill out a short online application form with some details and you could be on your way to getting the funds you need;
- Get Decision. We’ll analyze your information to make sure everything is in order. Within just 5 minutes, we will match you with a lender and redirected to their website to complete a few final steps;
- Get Your Cash. If approved, you could have the funds in your bank account as soon as the same day or the next day. It’s so fast and easy!
More and more people have low credit scores, which means they are unable to get a bank loan. However, a bad credit score is not an obstacle to getting a speedy payday loan online.
Microfinance companies from our network issue loans to all consumers, regardless of their credit. Why does it happen? Due to the fact that payday loans are issued for a short period (up to 30 days), it is easier to repay them than bank loans.
Here’s How You Can Increase Your Chances of Getting A Bad Credit Loan
- Official employment. If you have an official job, this will be an advantage. And if your work experience is at least a year, it’s also great;
- Sufficient income. If your income size allows you to repay the loan without a significant burden, the chances of getting approved increase;
- Family status. If you have children, it’s good, it’s a responsibility as a human factor. If you have no children but both spouses work and receive sufficient income, this is also excellent because their incomes are summed up when considering the application.
What Else Can I Do to Get a Bad Credit Loan?
- First, close all current loans, and only then apply for a new one;
- Don’t focus on one or two banks. Select 10-20, study their offers and select the best ones. It is also convenient to find the best loan offer using referral services;
- If you have been declined a large bank loan, try applying for a small loan. Yes, lending conditions are likely to be favorable. But you will get a loan;
- Provide the lender with only reliable information. They only ask for the information they can verify;
- Are you sure you have a bad credit history? You can check it for free from Annual Credit Report every year. You can get it online by visiting AnnualCreditReport.com, or by phone: 1-877-322-8228.
Below are recommendations from financial experts:
✔Approach cooperation with the lender with responsibility and caution. It is recommended to use payday loans only in extreme cases;
✔Read the agreement carefully. You need to clearly understand the total loan cost;
✔You should not take a payday loan in order to pay off another loan. Such a step will only temporarily alleviate the situation, and your debt will grow;
✔Buying a new thing without special need is not a reason to take an online speedy loan. This product should be used in really important situations.
Usually, when your loan is due the lender will automatically withdraw the total loan amount from your bank account via an authorized electronic withdrawal. If you need another method of debt payment, please contact your lender. Please remember that if you cannot make payment on the due date, you should contact the lender a few days or at least one day before your loan is due.
Often, you are able to refinance your loan. Refinancing will result in additional finance charges but it may prevent your credit score from deteriorating. The average cost to refinance your loan is $15 for every $100 you borrow. The fee covers earned interest for the extended period. We recommend that you pay an additional amount toward the principal balance to cut down the amount of fees you will pay for refinancing your loan.
The refinance fee will be withdrawn from your bank account on the due date. You are also able to refinance your loan up to two times.
Application processing speed
When funds are needed urgently, and there is nowhere to get help, then a payday loan will come in handy. Fast decision-making contributes to same-day funding. All that is required is to fill out a short application form and wait a little. Very rarely, it takes several days for the lender to make a decision.
You can take out a loan from the comfort of your home – there is no need to go anywhere. The entire process takes up to 30 minutes. If approved for a loan, you should expect to have the funds in your checking account as soon as the same day or the next day.
Basically, all you need is a government-issued photo ID and a Socal Security Number. No income proof certificates, guarantors or collateral are required. You will be asked to provide basic information about your employment and income.
No hidden fees
Lenders from our network inform their clients about all the nuances of the transaction. Everyone has the opportunity to analyze the terms and conditions and make an informed decision. Information about all fees and possible penalties is specified in the loan agreement.
Any credit is accepted
Bad credit history will not prevent you from getting a loan. Moreover, it is a great chance to improve your credit score. Lenders from our network accept any type of credit. And if you repay the loan on time, you can improve your credit reputation in general.
The microfinance market has developed in Alaska not so long ago, and it is really difficult to find a truly high-quality service. We try to change this situation and do our best to help consumers find the best loan offer for their individual needs. Thousands of people have already used our loan referral service and were satisfied.
You can submit an online application around the clock – we process it, match you to the right lender; you wait for the lender’s decision and get your funds as soon as the same day or the next day. It is a convenient and hassle-free process.
We are in complete harmony with customers, which is achieved through mutual trust. Need a fast loan in Alaska? We are ready to cooperate with you today.
We are proud that our main principle is an individual approach to each client. Thanks to this, the following categories of Americans can apply for a loan with us:
- officially unemployed;
- those with bad credit history.
Therefore, our online referral service is currently the number one service in the USA.
- Errors when filling out the application. If you have been rejected for a loan, it makes sense to first check whether you have entered the data correctly in the application. Quite often, applicants provide false or inaccurate information;
- Bad credit history. The second reason is bad credit history. Although payday loan lenders work with any credit, some companies now have their own base of “black” borrowers;
- “Bad” profile in social networks. Many sites and online services now offer to log in through a personal account on a social network in order not to go through formal registration or directly ask for a link to your profile on a social network.
A number of other reasons why you may be declined for a loan:
- you have been convicted or under investigation;
- you have not been working for a long time (although it is quite possible to get a loan if you are unemployed);
- you do not pay rent and have debts;
- someone has taken a loan in your name without your knowledge;
- you have insufficient income;
- you have debts on taxes and fines.
We are the best provider of speedy payday loans. You won’t need to search for “payday loans near me” ever again. You won’t need to wait for loan agents, deal with traditional credit checks, and go through tiresome approval processes. Our online loan referral service is trusted by many Colorado residents. The entire process of applying for a loan online can be completed within 15 minutes from the comfort of your home.
We make it easy. All we need is basic personal and financial information. We can quickly process your online application.
Below are the cities for the best online payday loans:
- Anaktuvuk pass
- Anchor point
- Arctic village
- Auke bay
- Bettles field
- Big lake
- Brevig mission
- Chenega bay
- Chignik lagoon
- Chignik lake
- Clam gulch
- Clarks point
- Coffman cove
- Cold bay
- Cooper landing
- Copper center
- Crooked creek
- Delta junction
- Denali national park
- Dot lake
- Dutch harbor
- Eagle river
- Edna bay
- Eielson afb
- Elfin cove
- False pass
- Fort greely
- Fort wainwright
- Fort yukon
- Fritz creek
- Goodnews bay
- Halibut cove
- Holy cross
- Hooper bay
- King cove
- King salmon
- Lake minchumina
- Larsen bay
- Little diomede
- Lower kalskag
- Manley hot springs
- Mc grath
- Mentasta lake
- Meyers chuck
- Moose pass
- Mountain village
- Naukati bay
- Nelson lagoon
- New stuyahok
- North pole
- Nunam iqua
- Old harbor
- Pedro bay
- Pilot point
- Pilot station
- Point baker
- Point hope
- Point lay
- Port alexander
- Port alsworth
- Port graham
- Port heiden
- Port lions
- Prudhoe bay
- Red devil
- Russian mission
- Saint george island
- Saint marys
- Saint michael
- Saint paul island
- Sand point
- Scammon bay
- South naknek
- Stevens village
- Stony river
- Tenakee springs
- Thorne bay
- Toksook bay
- Trapper creek
- Twin hills
- Two rivers
- Ward cove
- White mountain
- Sell unwanted items
- Ask for a raise
- Get an installment loan
- Reduce expenses
- Take a survey
- Get a side gig
- Ask for a loan from a family member or friend
- Seek community loans and assistance
- Recycle for cash
- Apply for a title loan
- Rent out a room
- Hold a yard sale or garage sale
- Look in the couch
Q: Are online loans available in Alaska?
A: Yes. The state has both in-store lenders and online lenders that issue payday loans. Online speedy loans are a convenient way to borrow cash.
Q: Are payday loans legal in Alaska?
A: Yes. Payday lending is legal in Alaska. Each website or in-store location is required to have a separate license through the state.
Q: How can a senior citizen receive a payday loan?
A: Even senior citizens may need urgent financial assistance. Thankfully, lenders from our network set no age limit on payday loans.
Q: How many payday loans can I take in Alaska?
A: An Alaska resident is eligible to take only 1 payday loan at a time. Multiple payday loans are not allowed in the state. Your application for the next loan will only get accepted after your previous one is closed.