The contest is open to college students from all majors and US states. Employees and family members of staff of Speedy Payday Loans are prohibited from participating in this scholarship contest. The Contest is subject to all current federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning this scholarship is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set by the Sponsor.
We are offering college students who are pursuing Graduation / PG education an opportunity to win $1,000 in assistance towards their financial education!
How to Enter:
The Contest commences September 1st, 2017 and ends on August 31st, 2018. Our computer will serve as a time-keeping device for the Contest. To participate:
- Create a personal account on https://www.speedy-payday-loans.com/ (the “Site”);
- Submit an online application using participant’s personal account;
- Write an essay in English containing 1,000–2,500 answering the question: “How Effectively Save Money?” This essay must be the original work of the Entrant. By submitting an Entry, you guarantee that:
- The submitted information is true and verifiable;
- The essay is your original work;
- Applicants nomination does not violate any law / regulation / right of any third party;
- The essay does not defame anyone.
- The participant must a student of two-year or four-year US college or US university.
All essays will become Sponsor’s property and can not be returned. Only 1 entry per student during the Promotion Period is permitted.
Speedy Payday Loans wants to help students realize their talents and get motivated about their future financial education.
Who We Are:
Speedy Payday Loans is an online service providing people with an opportunity to get short-term loans up to $1000 within some minutes.
The winner of this contest will be eligible to get scholarship of $1000. The award will be awarded to the winner’s college or university based on the information provided on the application form; or if the winner attends a different two-year or four-year US college or US university, the Award may be awarded to two-year or four-year college or university. The winner must be enrolled in and attend a two-year or four-year US college or US university for which Speedy Payday Loans will award the award within no more than two years from the end of the Promotion Period; otherwise, the scholarship will be forfeited.
If a winner cannot be notified via the contact information specified on the application form within 10 days after the first attempt, or if the award notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the winner does not comply with the official rules mentioned on the website, the scholarship will be forfeited.
The sponsor has the right to substitute an award of equal or greater monetary value if an award cannot be awarded, as described for any reason. All federal / state / local taxes will be the responsibility of the winner.